Ответить
 Prince Amukamara Jersey, Prince Amukamara Jersey
linchao
18 ноября 2019 07:04
Сообщение #1

Бывалый

Предупреждения:
0 / 5
Khalil Mack wasn’t expecting to ever be traded by the Raiders Prince Amukamara Jersey , but sometimes, well, poop happens.The Bears outside linebacker avoided the colorful (and that color is brown) metaphors Tuesday when discussing his former team, but he made it clear that being traded to Chicago before the start of the regular season caught him with his pants down.“That’s the expectation when you get drafted to a team,” he said, via Jeff Dickerson of ESPN.com. “You want to be there for the long haul and bring championships and all those good things.“It’s the business side of it that doesn’t really let you do that.”Specifically, it was the contract the Raiders didn’t want to give him but the Bears were eager to that made it happen. Mack quickly proved to be worth the money (and the picks) for the Bears, as he had 12.5 sacks and six forced fumbles to help lead them to the playoffs. He has 4.5 sacks and four forced fumbles already this year.But he’s trying to keep Sunday’s game in London as normal as possible, following his recent theme.“There are feelings you suppress,” Mack said. “But also https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Adam-Shaheen-Jersey , it’s no big deal to me, man. I’m here. I love the Bears and I’m going to go out and try to get this win.“I mean, you could talk all day, man. But I ain’t a talker. I just want to go out and show it. And I’m going to let that be that.”And that’s no S — B, or otherwise. CHICAGO (AP)Most of the snow was cleared by the time Mitchell Trubisky plowed in on a draw for a 4-yard touchdown. That didn’t stop him and two teammates from making snow angels. The Chicago Bears got a rare chance to celebrate with a 20-3 victory over the Cleveland Browns in Sunday’s home finale, and they weren’t about to let it pass even if they were facing a winless team. ”It was fun to play in the snow,” Trubisky said. ”I took my glove off early cause it slipped out of my hand. So it was just better in the snow to go with bare hands. Hroniss (Grasu) did a great job of the snaps under center and shotgun and that’s a crucial part of the game. Take care of the football, staying on schedule and helping our defense get off the field. Just get a complete team win.” There certainly hasn’t been much fun for the Bears (5-10) in a season where they hoped to take a step forward. They will try to end it on a strong note at Minnesota, where the Vikings will be attempting to secure a first-round playoff bye to go with their NFC North championship. The final game of the season could also be John Fox’s final game as Bears coach. With a 14-33 record and one of the lowest winning percentages in franchise history, he could be on his way out after three seasons. The Bears would probably bring in an offensive-minded coach to help develop Trubisky Mitchell Trubisky Color Rush Jersey , the No. 2 pick in the draft. But the more immediate issue is simply finishing strong. Chicago is wrapping up a fourth straight losing season and fifth in a row without a winning record. Fans are continuing to tune out, with 17,539 no-shows and just 41,257 in attendance to watch the Bears beat the Browns. Those who went to the game saw Chicago pull away for a rather lopsided victory after dropping six of seven. If the Bears manage to beat Minnesota, they would end the season by winning three of four. It would also give them a win over a team hoping for a playoff run unlike the two teams they beat recently – Cincinnati and Cleveland with a loss at Detroit in between. ”It’s just going out, having fun, and just doing what we love to do,” receiver Josh Bellamy said. ”Everything’s not always going to be perfect. I’ve never seen a team that’s just gone undefeated every year. We’re just trying to build something here and keep it going. Hopefully this will lead into next year; building confidence and building each other up.” The Bears were helped by some sloppy play by Cleveland, whether it was DeShone Kizer hitting an open Kyle Fuller in stride in the end zone or Carl Nassib lining up offside. One breakdown resulted in an interception, the other wiped out Myles Garrett’s apparent interception return for a touchdown. But there were also some strong performances by Chicago. Fuller continued a comeback season in a contract year with his second interception of the season and six passes defensed. He missed last season because of a knee injury. ”That’s as good a game by a corner that I’ve seen since I’ve been here Pat O'Donnell Jersey ,” Fox said. ”My hat’s off to him because last year was a very frustrating year, especially for him being injured.” Trubisky threw for 193 yards and ran for 44 while playing turnover-free ball after throwing a career-high three interceptions against Detroit. The Cleveland-area product completed 14 of 23 passes, many of them screens to offset the Browns’ blitz. ”He played with poise,” Bellamy said. ”He played great. He always plays like that. When you just let him take the wheel, when you let him do his thing, he’s a playmaker. ”He’s an athlete. You can see what he can do with his legs. He can run the ball, he can throw the ball, he’s a great quarterback. He’ll be real good.” —
Быстрый ответ Ответить
1чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0

Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять ответы в данном форуме.

Сейчас: 14 декабря 2019 01:25

Панель управления

Навигация по сайту
Мы в Vkontakte.ru

NOKIA 40 SERIES
» Java игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 6-8
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9.4 Touch
» Приложения OS.9.4 Touch
» Java игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Sis игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Темы OS.9.4 Touch

SYMBIAN^3
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы

АУДИО ФАЙЛЫ
» mp3 приколы
» mp3 звонки
» Песни

ВИДЕО ФАЙЛЫ
» видео клипы
» видео приколы
» мобильные фильмы
» мультфильмы

ПОЛЕЗНОЕ
» Сертификаты
» инструкции
» мобильные книги
» программы PC
» прошивки
» шрифты

ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНО
» GSM Keeper
» сертификация
» прошивки
» Взлом защиты
» реклама на сайте
» ссылки/добавить
» поиск по сайту
» поиск по файлам
» поиск по обменнику
» поиск по форуму
» о нашем сайте

От партнёров
Для телефонов
Программы на CD
GPS Навигация
Bluetooth Car-Kit
Автомобильные держатели
Дата кабели
Bluetooth адаптеры
Ик порты iRDA
Bluetooth гарнитуры
Проводные гарнитуры
Чехлы
Карты памяти
USB флэшки
Карт Ридеры
Адаптеры на 2 SIM
MultiSIM карты
Аккумуляторы
Автомобильные зарядки
 Сотовые Телефоны
Коммуникаторы, КПК
Разное
Новинки магазина
Наши партнеры
» www.smart-planet.ru
» www.smart60.ru
Для телефона
» Смартфоны NOKIA
» Коммуникаторы NOKIA

Новое в ФА
» Bass Fishing 3D on the Bo ...
» Click and Gun
» Tigers of the Pacific 2
» Live Holdem Poker Pro
» Valkyrie:Death Zone
» America\'s Cup - Speed ...
» Bag It!
» ZombieSmash
» Shoot The Zombirds
» Color Splash FX
» Road Warrior: Top Free Ga ...
» TSF Shell
» Где Волли сейчас?™
» J4T Multitrack Recorder
» Смешарики. Начало
» Slenderman! Chapter 1: Al ...
» Mini Dash
» God of Blades
Новое в обменнике
» HAL 6.1
» GIGATweaker
» gamebooster
» FastStoneCapture52
» duplicate_file_finder
» Dr_Gen_Prof
» Deformer
» Футбольный Менеджер Онлай ...
» Artmoney 7.31 Pro Rus
» Основы HTML Demo
» SMS - Позови меня
» Mobitva Online
» Virtual Router Manager v. ...
» Балда 1.59
» Ани Лорак - Обними меня(О ...
» Defence Tower
Лучшее на сайте
Наш опрос
Как Вам Windows Phone 8?

Нравиться
Не нравиться
Что это?
symbian лучше
У нас находят
Форум Тема Автор Ответов Просмотров Дата Последний
Аксессуары и дополнительные устройства Третейский суд MaRiaaaaa 1 11 Сегодня, 01:21 Виктория Романи
Прошивки (Firmware) Прошивка телефонов через Phoenix Dirty Dog 4890 508132 Сегодня, 01:08 GeorgeAmula
Kурилка Потенция Attaya 1908 154100 Сегодня, 00:41 Georgeappor
Kурилка Твердотопливный котел Shutnik54 7 1263 Сегодня, 00:37 sezam
Kурилка прокат лыж Niak 4 466 Сегодня, 00:31 sezam
Kурилка В чем встречать новый год axied1 0 10 Сегодня, 00:08 axied1
Программы общие (КПК) Поставщик ЖБИ изделий в России ДамиирL 0 10 Сегодня, 00:02 ДамиирL
Стол заказов Нужны уплотнительные прокладки на зубчатом основании ДамиирL 0 14 Сегодня, 00:00 ДамиирL
Вопросы и ответы (F.A.Q.) Нужна декоративная сетка для сада ДамиирL 0 11 Вчера, 23:57 ДамиирL
Kурилка Одежда Kinalon 0 10 Вчера, 23:42 Kinalon
alldown.ru - Все для смартфонов © 2006-2015
Все файлы находящиеся на данном интернет сайте находились в открытых источниках. Любая информация представленная тут, может быть использована только в целях ознакомления и после чего Вы просто обязаны ее удалить! Ни администратор сайта, ни хостинг-провайдер, ни любые другие участники ресурса не могут нести отвественности за использование материалов данного сайта. Входя на сайт вы автоматически соглашаетесь с данными условиями. Если Вы являетесь правообладателем той или иной продукции, и условия на которых она представлена на данном ресурсе, не соответствует действительности, просьба немедленно сообщить с целью устранения правонарушения "Обратная связь".
При использовании материалов сайта - ссылка на сайт обязательна!

Карта сайта для поисковиков: Google sitemap, Yandex sitemap