Ответить
 But even in the wake of what felt like
linchao
25 декабря 2019 06:03
Сообщение #1

Житель форума

Предупреждения:
0 / 5
Lester is resting up for the playoff push and looking for Zimas Bryce Callahan Color Rush Jersey , so he’s letting some of us fill in. Here are ten things I think I think about the Chicago Bears and the NFL:#1) Only five teams made the playoffs in both 2017 and 2018: the Patriots, the Chiefs, the Eagles, the Rams, and the Saints. However, despite all of the turnover in the playoffs, only two teams actually managed to make the famed worst-to-first turnaround in their divisions--the Chicago Bears and the Houston Texans. That sounds like a pretty good Super Bowl, to me. The ads write themselves. #2) Mitchell Trubisky, Deshaun Watson, and Patrick Mahomes were all quarterbacks that teams were supposedly going to have to settle for in the 2017 draft. The 2018 class was much more polished, and they were supposedly going to eclipse the ‘weak’ class that preceded them. Every first-round quarterback from 2017 is headed to the playoffs thisyear, while Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, and the Joshes are all staying at home. Only Lamar Jackson has a winning record of that group, and he is the one a lot of experts thought would fall out of the first round or struggle. Interestingly Josh Bellamy Jersey , he’s headed for the playoffs with the Ravens.#2A) The quarterback class that’s looking shakier by the moment is 2015. Jameis Winston has yet to see the playoffs and his single Pro Bowl nod is ammunition for those who discount the honor. Meanwhile, Marcus Mariota is turning into the Jeff Fisher of quarterbacks--good enough to be “not bad,” but a median-level player at best. #3) For all of the hand-wringing about penalties, this year was pretty consistent with the new pattern. In 2018, there were 3445 penalties called for a total of 29435 penalty yards (just under 7 penalties and 60 yards per team per game). In 2017, it was 3421 penalties and 29582 yards during the regular season; in 2016 the totals were 3433 penalties for 29573 yards. If you want to see a real drop, you need to go back to 2013, when there were 3129 penalties for 27019 yards.#4) Passer Rating, on the other hand, is definitely on the rise. The median passer rating among quarterbacks with at least 224 attempts was 94.2 (Cam Newton). Last season, it was 86.6 (Andy Dalton). Alex Smith’s 89.8 was the median rating for 2016. In 2008, only one passer finished the season with a passer rating north of 100 (Rivers). This season? Nine different quarterbacks met that mark.#5) One-quarter of NFL head coaches lost their jobs this season. That’s a lot, but it’s not shocking in a league that stresses the need for results. On the other hand, there is another trend that does not look good for the NFL. At the start of the year, there were seven African-American head coaches in the league. With Jackson https://www.thebearsfanshop.com/Anthony-Miller-Jersey , Lewis, Bowles, Joseph, and Wilks all out of their jobs, that means that a league that already struggled for inclusion at the upper levels of management is likely to see that trend get worse before it gets better. With Reggie McKenzie’s departure from the Raiders, Baltimore’s Newsome is the only African-American in the league with final control of a roster.#5A) Newsome is reportedly retiring at the end of next year.#6) On the subject of GMs, I don’t understand how Mike Mayock make sense as a General Manager. I guess the thinking here is that he knows the draft, but at this point I half-expect a sideline reporter to end up as the special teams coordinator for the Raiders. I never had a very high opinion of Gruden as a talking head (he seemed to be a lot of style and little substance), and I have a hard time crediting him for the accomplishments of others in Tampa Bay. Still, I sort of understand the desperation of the Raiders to make a splash with a new head coach pending their move. Bringing in Mayock, though, makes it seem like a blatant effort at entertainment instead of credibility.#7) Also, at what point in Denver do people begin to really wonder if John Elway has a plan? Vance Joseph never had a real chance with the way the quarterback situation was handled, and while Elway has hit on the obvious moves (drafting Bradley Chubb did not take an act of genius), the last couple of years have not been good for the mile-high organization.#8) If the Bears do lose Vic Fangio to a head coaching job Sherrick McManis Color Rush Jersey , he would instantly become one of the oldest head coaches in the NFL. Carroll and Belichick are older, as is Zimmer. Andy Reid even beats Fangio by a couple of months. Fangio would be #5. However, all of those guys have a lot of experience at the top. I don’t doubt that Fangio is a good coach, but I wonder if he can overcome the dual obstacles of an offensive bias and the youth movement in the NFL.#9) How does any team offer Josh McDaniels a job this year? Make him pinky promise? Matt Patricia’s erratic impact on the Lions is worth noting, as are the general struggles of Belichick mentees in the pro game (his methods seem to transfer better to college). However, leave aside the struggles of the Belichick coaching tree for the moment. Just think about Indianapolis and pass. #10) Every year, there is a sports writer who catches my eye for truly odd commentary. This is not to say commentary I disagree with, but rather comments that I just don’t understand. For 2018, that writer was Bill Barnwell. He led an attack on criticizing the way the Bears handled the Kyle Fuller situation (Fuller is certainly earning his contract, even if armchair GMs insist that somehow the details could have been handled better), but more significantly he claimed that Mitchell Trubisky was a quarterback on the bubble of making the roster in 2020, going so far as to call him “the Blake Bortles of the North.”That is a strange position to take on a quarterback who was the #2 overall pick and who was steadily getting better even then. I sort of hope it was a deliberate hot take in an effort to drive clicks and not an actual opinion. In any event, my New Year’s resolution is to make sure I chuckle whenever Barnwell is invoked in a football discussion during 2019.#10A) Honorable mention goes to Bart Scott, however, who in late November still picked the Packers to win the NFC North. After he made that prediction Charles Leno Jersey , the Packers went 2-4 in their remaining games. I don’t believe pro athletes need “bulletin board” material to get fired up, but I do think that some opinions are less informed or reasonable that others, and I hope that players get a good chuckle out of them. Realistically speaking, I don’t think it was possible for last Sunday’s Bears game to end in a more thrilling way than it did. After the offense had pounded its way to 13 points, the defense slowly bent and finally broke in the game’s final minute, allowing both the touchdown and two-point conversion necessary to put the leading Chicago Bears behind the Denver Broncos with 31 seconds to go. But just when all hope seemed lost, QB Mitchell Trubisky found Allen Robinson just within field goal range and set up a nerve-wracking 53-yard kick that Eddie Pinero nailed without hesitation.It was both a wildly emotional game and a wildly important win, as the Bears evened their record at 1-1 and avoided falling to 0-2, the statistical kiss of death for playoff-hopeful teams. But even in the wake of what felt like an impossible victory, a question remained on Bears’ fans minds: “What is going on with our offense?”In this week’s video breakdown, I attempt to answer that question and more. Throughout the video I discuss...The defense’s battle with the Denver offense...The 9 players, coaches, and position groups that stood out during the game...Why I think Matt Nagy’s offensive game plan was better designed than you may think...And much much more...Check it out below and let me know what you think!What did you think of Nagy’s game plan? And do you think the offense will find their footing against Washington?
Быстрый ответ Ответить
1чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0

Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять ответы в данном форуме.

Сейчас: 27 мая 2020 01:19

Панель управления

Навигация по сайту
Мы в Vkontakte.ru

NOKIA 40 SERIES
» Java игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 6-8
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9.4 Touch
» Приложения OS.9.4 Touch
» Java игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Sis игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Темы OS.9.4 Touch

SYMBIAN^3
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы

АУДИО ФАЙЛЫ
» mp3 приколы
» mp3 звонки
» Песни

ВИДЕО ФАЙЛЫ
» видео клипы
» видео приколы
» мобильные фильмы
» мультфильмы

ПОЛЕЗНОЕ
» Сертификаты
» инструкции
» мобильные книги
» программы PC
» прошивки
» шрифты

ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНО
» GSM Keeper
» сертификация
» прошивки
» Взлом защиты
» реклама на сайте
» ссылки/добавить
» поиск по сайту
» поиск по файлам
» поиск по обменнику
» поиск по форуму
» о нашем сайте

От партнёров
Для телефонов
Программы на CD
GPS Навигация
Bluetooth Car-Kit
Автомобильные держатели
Дата кабели
Bluetooth адаптеры
Ик порты iRDA
Bluetooth гарнитуры
Проводные гарнитуры
Чехлы
Карты памяти
USB флэшки
Карт Ридеры
Адаптеры на 2 SIM
MultiSIM карты
Аккумуляторы
Автомобильные зарядки
 Сотовые Телефоны
Коммуникаторы, КПК
Разное
Новинки магазина
Наши партнеры
» www.smart-planet.ru
» www.smart60.ru
Для телефона
» Смартфоны NOKIA
» Коммуникаторы NOKIA

Новое в ФА
» Bass Fishing 3D on the Bo ...
» Click and Gun
» Tigers of the Pacific 2
» Live Holdem Poker Pro
» Valkyrie:Death Zone
» America\'s Cup - Speed ...
» Bag It!
» ZombieSmash
» Shoot The Zombirds
» Color Splash FX
» Road Warrior: Top Free Ga ...
» TSF Shell
» Где Волли сейчас?™
» J4T Multitrack Recorder
» Смешарики. Начало
» Slenderman! Chapter 1: Al ...
» Mini Dash
» God of Blades
Новое в обменнике
» HAL 6.1
» GIGATweaker
» gamebooster
» FastStoneCapture52
» duplicate_file_finder
» Dr_Gen_Prof
» Deformer
» Футбольный Менеджер Онлай ...
» Artmoney 7.31 Pro Rus
» Основы HTML Demo
» SMS - Позови меня
» Mobitva Online
» Virtual Router Manager v. ...
» Балда 1.59
» Ани Лорак - Обними меня(О ...
» Defence Tower
Лучшее на сайте
Наш опрос
Как Вам Windows Phone 8?

Нравиться
Не нравиться
Что это?
symbian лучше
У нас находят
Форум Тема Автор Ответов Просмотров Дата Последний
Kурилка Продвижение сайтов, товаров, услуг Ангелина2 2485 353057 Сегодня, 00:58 JasonNoita
Юмор горничная и полиграф msignatieva27 5712 212121 Сегодня, 00:27 dollietg3
Kурилка Теплоэнергетическое оборудование sturchak79 1 17 Сегодня, 00:23 starickay75
Прошивки (Firmware) Прошивка телефонов через Phoenix Dirty Dog 6277 698478 Сегодня, 00:05 JasonIsows
Kурилка Занимаюсь грузоперевозками. Как лучше всего разрекламировать свои услу jocatez 0 4 Сегодня, 00:02 jocatez
Kурилка 1xbet на Андроид AndriiLazo 0 15 Вчера, 23:00 AndriiLazo
Kурилка Покупка топлива SemenDmitrov 0 4 Вчера, 22:42 SemenDmitrov
Программы- интернет Новый бесплатный Java чат (new) BUGS 46 97723 Вчера, 22:41 HartfordLix
Kурилка Кто мне может посоветовать классные развлечения на время самоизоляции? AlekseiKurga 1 8 Вчера, 22:23 PoznyakovAnton
Kурилка Кто мне может посоветовать классные развлечения на время самоизоляции? AlekseiKurga 0 3 Вчера, 21:57 AlekseiKurga
alldown.ru - Все для смартфонов © 2006-2015
Все файлы находящиеся на данном интернет сайте находились в открытых источниках. Любая информация представленная тут, может быть использована только в целях ознакомления и после чего Вы просто обязаны ее удалить! Ни администратор сайта, ни хостинг-провайдер, ни любые другие участники ресурса не могут нести отвественности за использование материалов данного сайта. Входя на сайт вы автоматически соглашаетесь с данными условиями. Если Вы являетесь правообладателем той или иной продукции, и условия на которых она представлена на данном ресурсе, не соответствует действительности, просьба немедленно сообщить с целью устранения правонарушения "Обратная связь".
При использовании материалов сайта - ссылка на сайт обязательна!

Карта сайта для поисковиков: Google sitemap, Yandex sitemap