Ответить
 having my finger on the trigger," Pistorius told the court. He al
логин
25 октября 2018 12:03
Сообщение #1

Полный знаток

Предупреждения:
0 / 5
If you ve ever dreamed of wearing that iconic yellow blazer Edgar Martinez Jersey , or even if you just want to achieve your dream of scoring under par for once on the golf course, you ll definitely need to work on your golf swing.

It is impossible to truly appreciate the game of golf unless your swing is top notch. Golfers who aren t able to swing consistently spend much more energy in frustration than they do in actually playing the game. Your swing is also important if you play socially, because you don t want to keep your tee mates waiting while you ineffectually swing at the ball.

The golf swing is the most important aspect of your game, and without a good golf swing, your long game and your short game will both suffer. We ve spoken with some golf pros to get their best tips on finding the ideal golf swing, and this is what they told us:

Get a grip A great golf swing starts with a good grip. There are several ways to hold a club, and whether you interlock your fingers, or overlap them, it s a good idea to find a grip that is comfortable for you. The easiest grip is to hold the club like a baseball bat. This grip will give you power, and good leverage on the club.

Don t get impatient on your backswing Your backswing is the point in your swing where you begin to lift your upper body. In the backswing, it s important to keep your left arm straight as long as you can. Keeping your arm straight will ensure that you don t slice the ball, and end up in the rough grass of the golf course. Find a tempo in your backswing that feels right for you. Some people swing faster than others, but if you rush your backswing, you may lose control.

Watch out on your downswing Your downswing is the point where you bring your club back down. During this time, it s important to keep your eyes on the ball. Do not move your head away until your follow through. Try not to use your right hand to generate more power, because you ll only succeed in scoring a big divot in the grass. The real power in a downswing is achieved through the club as it swings down. If you try to rush your downswing, or add too much power, you ll get an inconsistent shot. A golf swing done correctly should be an easy motion, and the club will do most of the work.

Follow through Your golf swing doesn t end when you hit the ball onto the golf course. It ends when you finish up the motion. Failure to properly follow through on a golf swing could strain your back and neck. In the follow through, your head should naturally turn as your right shoulder rises up. You should let your muscles gradually loosen as you turn your hips, and the end of your follow through should leave you relaxed, and ready to reposition yourself for another shot or a walk down the fairway.

There is so much more to know if you hope to perfect your golf swing, however. If you feel like you need some good guidance from an expert, why not try a golf swing course? A golf swing course can teach you the same methods that the pros use, and practicing these proven golf swing techniques can ensure that you play at your peak. Don t be the last player, struggling down the fairway while your friends putt on the green.
Author's Resource Box

An expert on Fun and Entertainment, including Internet TV, Online Games, Tattoo, Golf and more. Learn more about Golf Swing Tips. http:www.enjoyeveryentertainmentgolfgolf-swing-tips

Article Source:

By Thuso Khumalo

PRETORIA, South Africa, April 10 (Xinhua) -- The cross examination of murder-accused Paralympian Oscar Pistorius entered its second day on Thursday at the Pretorias High Court.

Pistorius is on trial for shooting dead his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp through a locked toilet door at his house on February 14, 2014. Pistorius argues that she shot her by mistake after mistaking her for an intruder, but prosecutors insist that he premeditatedly murdered her following an argument.

State Prosecutor Gerrie Nel spent the better part of the day trying to show the court that Pistorius did not feel sorry for killing Steenkamp because he did not love her as much as she did.

"The words 'I'm sorry I killed your daughter' were never in your apology (to Steenkamp's parents)," Nel challenged Pistorius.

Pistorius then responded: "I'm terribly sorry that I took the life of their daughter."

Nel went on to ask Pistorius why he did not meet the Steenkamp family privately to offer them an apology for what he did instead of doing that in court.

"I don't think they would ever want to meet me. I completely understand where they are coming from," Pistorius replied.

The prosecutor then went through the Whatsapp messages written by Steenkamp to Pistorius complaining about his commitment to their relationship.

Nel read a whatsapp message written by Steenkamp to Pistorius where she said, "I am scared of you sometimes and how you snap at me and how u will react to me." He asked the accused if he sometimes screamed at his late girlfriend.

"No, I never shouted and screamed at her," Pistorius replied.

Nel also portrayed Pistorius as a trigger happy fellow by putting it to him that he pulled the trigger when his gun went off at a restaurant damaging the floor tiles.

"I can't remember having my finger on the trigger," Pistorius told the court. He also denied the other charges of contravening the fire arms control act including that he fired a gun through a sun roof while travelling with friends in a car and that he was found in possession of ammunition without a licence.

The number of shots that Pistorius fired on the night he killed his girlfriend also came under scrutiny. "I fired four shots at the door," Pistorius said. However Nel probed him further, "Did you fire deliberately."

Pistorius denied this, saying: "I didn't mean to pull the trigger so in that sense it was an accident."<. Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Online Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NHL Hoodie Wholesale Hats Wholesale Nike NBA T-Shirts Wholesale MLB Hats Wholesale Adidas NHL Hoodie

Быстрый ответ Ответить
1чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0

Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять ответы в данном форуме.

Сейчас: 1 июня 2020 12:22

Панель управления

Навигация по сайту
Мы в Vkontakte.ru

NOKIA 40 SERIES
» Java игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 6-8
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9.4 Touch
» Приложения OS.9.4 Touch
» Java игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Sis игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Темы OS.9.4 Touch

SYMBIAN^3
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы

АУДИО ФАЙЛЫ
» mp3 приколы
» mp3 звонки
» Песни

ВИДЕО ФАЙЛЫ
» видео клипы
» видео приколы
» мобильные фильмы
» мультфильмы

ПОЛЕЗНОЕ
» Сертификаты
» инструкции
» мобильные книги
» программы PC
» прошивки
» шрифты

ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНО
» GSM Keeper
» сертификация
» прошивки
» Взлом защиты
» реклама на сайте
» ссылки/добавить
» поиск по сайту
» поиск по файлам
» поиск по обменнику
» поиск по форуму
» о нашем сайте

От партнёров
Для телефонов
Программы на CD
GPS Навигация
Bluetooth Car-Kit
Автомобильные держатели
Дата кабели
Bluetooth адаптеры
Ик порты iRDA
Bluetooth гарнитуры
Проводные гарнитуры
Чехлы
Карты памяти
USB флэшки
Карт Ридеры
Адаптеры на 2 SIM
MultiSIM карты
Аккумуляторы
Автомобильные зарядки
 Сотовые Телефоны
Коммуникаторы, КПК
Разное
Новинки магазина
Наши партнеры
» www.smart-planet.ru
» www.smart60.ru
Для телефона
» Смартфоны NOKIA
» Коммуникаторы NOKIA

Новое в ФА
» Bass Fishing 3D on the Bo ...
» Click and Gun
» Tigers of the Pacific 2
» Live Holdem Poker Pro
» Valkyrie:Death Zone
» America\'s Cup - Speed ...
» Bag It!
» ZombieSmash
» Shoot The Zombirds
» Color Splash FX
» Road Warrior: Top Free Ga ...
» TSF Shell
» Где Волли сейчас?™
» J4T Multitrack Recorder
» Смешарики. Начало
» Slenderman! Chapter 1: Al ...
» Mini Dash
» God of Blades
Новое в обменнике
» HAL 6.1
» GIGATweaker
» gamebooster
» FastStoneCapture52
» duplicate_file_finder
» Dr_Gen_Prof
» Deformer
» Футбольный Менеджер Онлай ...
» Artmoney 7.31 Pro Rus
» Основы HTML Demo
» SMS - Позови меня
» Mobitva Online
» Virtual Router Manager v. ...
» Балда 1.59
» Ани Лорак - Обними меня(О ...
» Defence Tower
Лучшее на сайте
Наш опрос
Как Вам Windows Phone 8?

Нравиться
Не нравиться
Что это?
symbian лучше
У нас находят
Форум Тема Автор Ответов Просмотров Дата Последний
Kурилка футболки из льна Jordji 0 0 Сегодня, 12:15 Jordji
Kурилка Рольставни на окна filifilias85 1 18 Сегодня, 11:52 AndriiLazo
Kурилка Работа Webcam-моделью filifilias85 1 20 Сегодня, 11:48 AndriiLazo
Kурилка Услуги ит аутсорсинга Сергей Денисов 1 19 Сегодня, 11:45 Олег Фролов
Правила Черепица Иван_1 8 6034 Сегодня, 11:42 Иаванна
Kурилка Обмен валют в Чернигове Vodylupe 0 8 Сегодня, 11:13 Vodylupe
Юмор горничная и полиграф msignatieva27 5714 214504 Сегодня, 07:56 idioUYaii
Смарт-версия сайта thetopnew momoko11 0 16 Сегодня, 07:45 momoko11
Kурилка Enjoy daily galleries melindado18 0 8 Сегодня, 07:29 melindado18
Kомпьютерные игры Игра SimCity Dirty Dog 30 109066 Сегодня, 07:24 Josephwalay
alldown.ru - Все для смартфонов © 2006-2015
Все файлы находящиеся на данном интернет сайте находились в открытых источниках. Любая информация представленная тут, может быть использована только в целях ознакомления и после чего Вы просто обязаны ее удалить! Ни администратор сайта, ни хостинг-провайдер, ни любые другие участники ресурса не могут нести отвественности за использование материалов данного сайта. Входя на сайт вы автоматически соглашаетесь с данными условиями. Если Вы являетесь правообладателем той или иной продукции, и условия на которых она представлена на данном ресурсе, не соответствует действительности, просьба немедленно сообщить с целью устранения правонарушения "Обратная связь".
При использовании материалов сайта - ссылка на сайт обязательна!

Карта сайта для поисковиков: Google sitemap, Yandex sitemap