Ответить
 signed for $153 , signed for $153
логин
1 февраля 2019 09:57
Сообщение #1

Полный знаток

Предупреждения:
0 / 5
MONACO -- Canadas Milos Raonic opened his clay-court season with a second-round victory over Taiwans Yen Lu-Hsun at the Monte Carlos Masters on Wednesday. The No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., rebounded nicely after dropping a first-set tiebreaker in the 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-1 victory. "I did a lot of things well today," Raonic said. "I had the discipline I needed when things were not going so well. "I played a clean match, on a lot of his service games I was creating opportunities for myself." Raonic, who had a first-round bye, fired 19 aces and completed the win in just under two hours in cool, windy conditions. He had three set point opportunities in the opening set but couldnt convert. "Even losing the first set, I still had chances in his service games," he said. "During the rest of the match on every game on his serve I was at least getting close. "I felt at ease despite the situation after the end of the first set." The Canadian rallied in the second set with an early break to lead for 2-0, eventually taking a 5-2 lead and serving it out to pull even. He ran away with the third set for the win. Raonic will next play No. 11 Tommy Robredo of Spain, who earned a 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 win over Julien Benneteau of France. "My goal is to do as well as I can this clay season and better than I did last year," said Raonic. "My main focus will be on the tournaments in Madrid and Paris." Also Wednesday, Roger Federer was happier than eight-time champion Rafael Nadal after their straight-sets wins to reach the third round. Federer took just 52 minutes to beat veteran Radek Stepanek 6-1, 6-2, while Nadal overcame a rusty start to put away Teymuraz Gabashvili 6-4, 6-1. The top-seeded Nadal, who lost the title to Novak Djokovic last year, dropped his opening service game and trailed 3-1 in the first set. But from 4-4, the Spaniard reeled off six straight games, then the Russian qualifier broke his serve again. "I think I started little bit slow," Nadal said. "But he was playing very, very aggressive, hitting very strong, with no mistakes." Nadals body language suggested he was far from happy with his performance. At times he looked glum-faced, other times annoyed with his shots. His serve was vulnerable, too, as he conceded four break-point chances -- including in consecutive service games during the second set. He clinched victory with a crisp forehand winner. "I felt comfortable in the second set," Nadal said. "I think I was playing better. " Federer, returning to the tournament for the first time since 2011, was far more ruthless as he raced to 5-0 in 17 minutes. He improved his record against the 35-year-old Stepanek to 14-2. The Czech has not beaten Federer in six years. "A bit surprised how well it went. On clay, when you have the upper hand from the baseline, its kind of hard to get out of it," Federer said. "Thats kind of how it was for Radek. I had a good start to both sets, I was solid on my own service games. It was clearly a good match to start my clay-court campaign." The fourth-seeded Federer next plays another Czech, Lukas Rosol, who beat Frenchman Michael Llodra 6-4, 6-4, while Nadal plays Italian Andreas Seppi, who won 7-6 (5), 5-7, 6-4 against Spaniard Pablo Andujar. Federer has never won Monte Carlo, losing in three straight finals to Nadal from 2006-08. They cant meet again until the final. Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka, seeded third, was slightly faster than Federer, needing only 46 minutes to thrash Marin Cilic of Croatia 6-0, 6-2. "I expected a more difficult first round against him. I felt good on the court," Wawrinka said. "I know that if I feel good physically, then I am able to put a lot of pressure on my opponent." No. 10 Fabio Fognini of Italy, No. 11 Tommy Robredo, No. 12 Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria and No. 15 Nicolas Almagro -- both Spanish -- also advanced to the third round. Raonic rallied to beat Lu Yen-Hsun of Taiwan 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-1; Fognini downed Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4; Robredo won 4-6, 6-0, 6-1 against Julien Benneteau of France; Dimitrov downed Spaniard Albert Ramos 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 and Almagro beat Nicolas Mahut, 7-6 (3), 6-3. Grand Prix Hassan II winner Guillermo Garcia-Lopez beat No. 17 Alexandr Dolgopolov 6-1, 7-5, and Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta next faces defending champion Novak Djokovic after winning 6-3, 7-6 (6) against Gael Monfils. Red Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 .com) - Even on the day his New Hampshire football team became the nations top-ranked team two weeks ago, coach Sean McDonnell conceded something about the team they replaced at No. Black Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 . Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday. http://www.cheapairmaxzoom.com/ . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. Pink Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 . The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news. Mens Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31 . LOUIS -- The St.LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida – Its not for a lack of interest or due to a lack of effort - the Blue Jays are trying - but so far there is no trade to be made to enhance the club. "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. So if you want to, look at that as encouraging." While young pitching prospects Aaron Sanchez and Marcus Stroman continue to be in high demand – Anthopoulos isnt opposed to moving either if the deal is right – its the Jays big bats that are attracting the most attention. "The one thing we have on this team is power," said Anthopoulos. "Theres not a lot of power out there on the market or the free agent prices dont work for some of the clubs so weve been approached by clubs asking for some of our position players that have power." Anthopoulos then moved quickly to deny a Toronto Sun report that Colby Rasmus had been offered to two teams in the search for starting pitching. "With respect to rumours and some of our position players, I would say just to kind of bury some of those. With all our players well be open-minded if people want to approach us but I can say as we sit here today I feel pretty confident that most, if not all, our position player core will be with the club to start the year," he said. The Blue Jays havent ruled out signing Rasmus to a long-term extension. The 26-year-old is coming off his best season since his breakout campaign in 2010 with the Cardinals. Limited by injury to 118 games, Rasmus authored a slash line of .276/.338/.501, and lifted his OPS to .840 from .689 the previous season. Anthopoulos is leaving the door open to a long-term extension with Rasmus, who will be a free agent for the first time after this season. In fact, only Jose Bautista of the Blue Jays starrting outfielders is signed beyond 2014.dddddddddddd Citing Edwin Encarnacion as a player given a long-term commitment in the middle of a breakout campaign, Anthopoulos said hes willing to wait on Rasmus in order to "gather more information," even if the centerfielder continues to perform at a high level and a deal becomes more costly. "We feel time is on our side in the sense of we dont feel the need to necessarily have to do it so early," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "Weve got more resources from a payroll standpoint." Jose Bautistas and Edwin Encarnacions team-friendly contracts – Bautista has two years left at $28 million with a club option for 2016 at $14 million while Encarnacion is signed for two more years at $19 million with a club option for 2016 at $10 million – make Rasmus a logical choice to be moved out of the group of power bats. Given this years offseason market for outfielders – Jacoby Ellsbury signed for $153 million over seven years with the Yankees and Shin-Soo Choo is expected to receive a similar figure in free agency – Anthopoulos has a difficult decision to make on Rasmus value. WEBER HEADS TO KOREA The Blue Jays will enter Thursday mornings Rule 5 draft with 39 players on their 40-man roster. Right-hander Thad Weber has been sold to NC Dinos of the Korean Baseball Organization. MOTTOLA NEARING DEAL WITH RAYS Former Blue Jays hitting coach Chad Mottola and the Tampa Bay Rays are finalizing the paperwork on his contract to become the clubs new minor league hitting coordinator. Mottola served in the same capacity for the Blue Jays in 2009 before spending three seasons as the hitting coach at Triple-A Las Vegas. Mottola and Dwayne Murphy, who retired, are the two members of last seasons coaching staff that wont be returning to Toronto. Kevin Seitzer, who was the hitting coach in Kansas City when manager John Gibbons served as Royals bench coach, was hired last month to replace Mottola. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Быстрый ответ Ответить
1чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0

Информация
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять ответы в данном форуме.

Сейчас: 1 июня 2020 08:25

Панель управления

Навигация по сайту
Мы в Vkontakte.ru

NOKIA 40 SERIES
» Java игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 6-8
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы оформления

SYMBIAN OS. 9.4 Touch
» Приложения OS.9.4 Touch
» Java игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Sis игры OS.9.4 Touch
» Темы OS.9.4 Touch

SYMBIAN^3
» Приложения
» Игры
» Темы

АУДИО ФАЙЛЫ
» mp3 приколы
» mp3 звонки
» Песни

ВИДЕО ФАЙЛЫ
» видео клипы
» видео приколы
» мобильные фильмы
» мультфильмы

ПОЛЕЗНОЕ
» Сертификаты
» инструкции
» мобильные книги
» программы PC
» прошивки
» шрифты

ДОПОЛНИТЕЛЬНО
» GSM Keeper
» сертификация
» прошивки
» Взлом защиты
» реклама на сайте
» ссылки/добавить
» поиск по сайту
» поиск по файлам
» поиск по обменнику
» поиск по форуму
» о нашем сайте

От партнёров
Для телефонов
Программы на CD
GPS Навигация
Bluetooth Car-Kit
Автомобильные держатели
Дата кабели
Bluetooth адаптеры
Ик порты iRDA
Bluetooth гарнитуры
Проводные гарнитуры
Чехлы
Карты памяти
USB флэшки
Карт Ридеры
Адаптеры на 2 SIM
MultiSIM карты
Аккумуляторы
Автомобильные зарядки
 Сотовые Телефоны
Коммуникаторы, КПК
Разное
Новинки магазина
Наши партнеры
» www.smart-planet.ru
» www.smart60.ru
Для телефона
» Смартфоны NOKIA
» Коммуникаторы NOKIA

Новое в ФА
» Bass Fishing 3D on the Bo ...
» Click and Gun
» Tigers of the Pacific 2
» Live Holdem Poker Pro
» Valkyrie:Death Zone
» America\'s Cup - Speed ...
» Bag It!
» ZombieSmash
» Shoot The Zombirds
» Color Splash FX
» Road Warrior: Top Free Ga ...
» TSF Shell
» Где Волли сейчас?™
» J4T Multitrack Recorder
» Смешарики. Начало
» Slenderman! Chapter 1: Al ...
» Mini Dash
» God of Blades
Новое в обменнике
» HAL 6.1
» GIGATweaker
» gamebooster
» FastStoneCapture52
» duplicate_file_finder
» Dr_Gen_Prof
» Deformer
» Футбольный Менеджер Онлай ...
» Artmoney 7.31 Pro Rus
» Основы HTML Demo
» SMS - Позови меня
» Mobitva Online
» Virtual Router Manager v. ...
» Балда 1.59
» Ани Лорак - Обними меня(О ...
» Defence Tower
Лучшее на сайте
Наш опрос
Как Вам Windows Phone 8?

Нравиться
Не нравиться
Что это?
symbian лучше
У нас находят
Форум Тема Автор Ответов Просмотров Дата Последний
Юмор горничная и полиграф msignatieva27 5714 214437 Сегодня, 07:56 idioUYaii
Смарт-версия сайта thetopnew momoko11 0 8 Сегодня, 07:45 momoko11
Kурилка Enjoy daily galleries melindado18 0 1 Сегодня, 07:29 melindado18
Kомпьютерные игры Игра SimCity Dirty Dog 30 109038 Сегодня, 07:24 Josephwalay
Аксессуары и дополнительные устройства Ремонт Шевцов 14 9404 Сегодня, 05:26 Alex Plahotnuk
Прошивка заказать Станислав9 1 566 Сегодня, 04:50 Lombardia
Kурилка Наращивание волос Лана Дель Рей 0 16 Сегодня, 03:42 Лана Дель Рей
Стол заказов Лавочка в сад Лана Дель Рей 0 14 Сегодня, 03:35 Лана Дель Рей
Kурилка Хоспис Киев Одинокий Волк 0 13 Сегодня, 03:12 Одинокий Волк
Стол заказов Верстак Одинокий Волк 0 12 Сегодня, 03:07 Одинокий Волк
alldown.ru - Все для смартфонов © 2006-2015
Все файлы находящиеся на данном интернет сайте находились в открытых источниках. Любая информация представленная тут, может быть использована только в целях ознакомления и после чего Вы просто обязаны ее удалить! Ни администратор сайта, ни хостинг-провайдер, ни любые другие участники ресурса не могут нести отвественности за использование материалов данного сайта. Входя на сайт вы автоматически соглашаетесь с данными условиями. Если Вы являетесь правообладателем той или иной продукции, и условия на которых она представлена на данном ресурсе, не соответствует действительности, просьба немедленно сообщить с целью устранения правонарушения "Обратная связь".
При использовании материалов сайта - ссылка на сайт обязательна!

Карта сайта для поисковиков: Google sitemap, Yandex sitemap